Friday, December 27, 2013

The Most Anticipated Books of 2014!

Hello bookworms!,
             I hope that you all had great Christmases! Hope you all got some books or gave some books! I personally gave several and received 17!! A book lover's dream!!  Now that Christmas day has passed, everyone is enjoying their gifts and thinking about the new year, 2014! With a new year comes new books as well! Here are a few that I'm eagerly anticipating this coming year!

1. Songs of the Shenandoah (Heirs of Ireland #3) by Michael K Reynolds
          I will admit that I have already read this book and I LOVED it! With this one, I am anticipating many great reviews! This epic conclusion to the Heirs of Ireland series is wonderful! There's action, suspense, and love. It comes out January 1st, 2014 Don't miss it! :)


2. Mark of Distinction (Price of Privilege Trilogy #2) by Jessica Dotta
         This year I read the first novel in this trilogy, Born of Persuasion, and it was a very enjoyable read. Plenty of action, mystery, and loads of suspense with a fast paced story line and a cliffhanger that will leave you breathless! You will want to know what happens next and on May 1st, 2014 (according to Goodreads.com) you can find out!


3. The Butterfly and The Violin (Hidden Masterpiece, #1) by Kristy Cambron
         Okay readers, This is one that I am DYING to get my hands on!! This book is a novel about the artwork found in Prison Camps. As one who has read novels about the Holocaust since Middle school, I was excited to find this new book about a subject from the Holocaust that I have not seen covered much. This is one you will not want to miss (especially you history buffs). Grab a copy when it comes out on July 15, 2014.

These are three main books that I am anticipating this year....but first, I think I'll start the ones that I've was given for Christmas. :)

Until Next Time,
              Lizzie <3

No comments: