Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Pick 2011!!!!! Lighthouse by Eugenia Price!

Yes readers! I have finished reading Lighthouse by Eugenia Price!!

Summary:
        James Gould wants nothing more than to build! Expecially a lighthouse! But he does not live near the coast...So how will he accomplish his dream? Follow James on his journey to becoming a famouse builder in St. Simons Island!

Review:
     I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!! <3 I cannot wait to read the second novel in this series!! Readers, If you read this book I promise you will enjoy it! I give it 5 bookmarks!! Mrs. Price gives exciting twists and turns that you will NEVER see coming!!!!!!!!!!!! Exciting, Fast-paced, and sweet, "Lighthouse" by Eugenia Price makes my Summer Picks 2011 list!

What book am I reading next?
                     "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett! Since the movie based on the novel is coming out soon I am going to temporarily take a break from Eugenia Price's novels to read this book! :)

                                             Until next time!,
                                                          Lizzie Gaskins

No comments: