Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Look Back at 2014!


Hello Bookworms,

          2014 was a great year! In this post I’d like to take a moment and review the highlights of this year’s blog!

Let’s start with interviews!

          This year See Lizzie Read brought you two great reviews!

          This summer I was privileged to get to interview the Countess of Carnarvon, the current lady of Highclere Castle, the setting of Downton Abbey, and author of two books about Highclere’s history!

          This fall I was privileged to interview Maisie Dobbs author Jacqueline Winspear about her famous female detective and her brand new stand-alone novel The Care and Management of Lies!

There were many great reviews as well of fiction and non-fiction, novels as well as short stories! I was able to read 25 books this year and while I haven’t published reviews on all of them yet, I can tell you which 5 (in no particular order) were my favorites!

  1. The Sherlockian by Graham Moore
  2. Out of the Shadows by Georgina Doyle
  3. Hobbit Lessons by Devin Brown
  4. The Lost Library by A.M. Dean
  5. C.S. Lewis, My Godfather by Laurence Harwood



          I thoroughly enjoyed 2014 and I cannot wait to share more reviews and interviews with you in 2015!!

Until Next Time,

                   Lizzie <3

No comments: