Thursday, March 15, 2012

Grace in Thine Eyes-Liz Curtis Higgs *SPOILER ALERT!*

Hello Again Bookworms!
              I'm back again to give you another review. This time its Grace in Thine Eyes by Liz Curtis Higgs! THIS REVIEW COULD BE A SPOILER!.....This is a continuance from the Lowlands of Scotland Series (Thorn in My Heart, Fairer is the Rose, and Whence Came a Prince) With the children of some of the former characters....when you read this, it may spoil a detail or two from Whence Came a Prince so please read carefully! :)

Summary:
         This book follows Davina McKie, a small, sweet girl of seventeen and a very accomplished musician. Davina has one major thing that separates her from everyone else however....she cannot speak. This causes her family to be extremely protective of her, especially her twin brothers. Unfortunately, the brothers' protection goes a bit too far. When the twins are sent off to school, Davina's father makes arrangements for her to spend time with family far from Glentrool. When she arrives, she meets a mysterious stranger who reminds her an awful lot of somone she saw in a dream once....but will this meeting be the one Davina dreamed? or something else entirely?

Review:
     I MUST give this book 5 bookmarks! I was so enthralled that it took me no time at all to finish this book! My eyes were glued to the pages! I couldn't help myself! There was one point that I got so mad at one of the characters I put the book away and didn't look at it again for a few days but when I finally did....WOW!! You really must read Grace in Thine Eyes by Liz Curtis Higgs. You'll love it so much you'll want to share it with others!



What's Next?
Wait and see ;)

Until Next time!,
         Lizzie <3

No comments: