Monday, April 16, 2012

Show Some Love!

Hello Bookworms!!,
     It has been a few days since I've been able to stop and write to you all! With finals coming up at my college the rush to get everything done has begun! However, I was able to find a few moments to talk about a subject I always love to discuss: NEW BOOKS!

I have been reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen and I am LOVING it! (not a new book but its the first time I've read it :) ) I am only just over 100 pages from the end and I cannot wait to share it with you all! But enough about me!  I want to know what you're reading! Tell me, What book can you not live without this spring? Show you're new favorite book some love in the comments section and it might just end up with its own review here on the blog!

Cannot wait to hear from you all!,
                                             Lizzie <3

2 comments:

PreachPastor.com said...

Lizzie, I'm reading Finally the Bride by Cheryl McKay. It is a book for written for Christian singles, a good read you can read more about it by visiting http://www.purplepenworks.com.

Lizzie Gaskins said...

Fantastic PrechPastor.com! I'll definitely check it out! Who knows? I may want to review it here! :)