Monday, October 21, 2013

Doyleockian Guest Post

Hello Bookworms!,
            I was recently honored with the opportunity to guest write a post on the blog Doyleockian. Doyleockian is a blog by author Alistair Duncan. I myself enjoy following his posts and was thrilled to get to submit a piece to him on "The Many Faces of Irene".

View my article, "The Many Faces of Irene" on Doyleockian here:
http://alistaird221b.blogspot.com/2013/10/guest-post-many-faces-of-irene.html

While you're there, explore the world of all things Sherlockian/Doyleockian and consider following the blog yourself! :) You won't regret it!

My thanks to Alistair Duncan for allowing me to write a piece and publishing it on his blog!




Until next time,
          Lizzie <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It started off with publications, moved onto the E-book reader, thus revolutionizing the reading world.
I've been sharing business information, responding to comments, and retweeting other
incredible issues out there.

Also visit my web site - top cydia sources