Monday, April 21, 2014

God is Not Mad At You by Joyce Meyer


Hello Bookworms,

       Last week was a crazy week schedule wise and I wanted to do some posts but I really didn't get to. So, today I want to talk about a book that I was so excited to read. It did not disappoint!

Summary

        Have you ever wondered if God was angry with you? Even if you’re sure He’s not, have you wondered how to shake the feeling the He is? Have you wondered how God can even want to love you, be there for you, use you for His glory when you make so many mistakes? Do you believe you need to be a better person than you are now before you can enter a relationship with God? Then there are a few things that you need to know that author and evangelist Joyce Meyer cannot wait to tell you!

Review

        Readers, I cannot tell you how excited I was to hear about this book! When I actually read it…IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT! It answered so many questions that I’ve had and Joyce Meyer writes in a way that everyone can understand and enjoy the information. I really want anyone who has questioned the love of God to read this book. If you think He’s angry with you for any reason, read this book! It will help you so much! And I’m sure as you’re reading you’ll think of friends and family that you’ll want to recommend this book to as well. I think it goes without saying: I recommend this book!! Read God is Not Mad at You by Joyce Meyer! You won’t regret it!!

 


Until next time,

              Lizzie <3

No comments: