Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Night by Elie Wiesel

                Hello Bookworms! Today I have an amazing book that I want to tell you about. It is called Night and it is by a wonderful man named Mr. Elie Wiesel.

Summary:
            In this autobiographical telling of his life, Mr. Wiesel recounts the time he spent as a young Jewish boy in Auschwitz during the Holocaust. He tells of the horrors he and those around him experienced as it really happened. Mr. Wiesel has provided the world with an amazing inside look at what the Holocaust really was like from the point of view of one of the few who survived.

Review:
            Bookworms, I will start by saying that I give this book 5 bookmarks. I STRONGLY recommend that every adult read this book. It is the most amazing account of the Holocaust that I have ever read. So much so that I was more than willing to read it twice. I stand amazed at what Mr. Wiesel has been through and his willingness to tell anyone who will listen so that we will not repeat our mistakes. I do have to say that this book is not for children. It does tell the horrors that Mr. Wiesel and others went through in detail and children should not read such horrors until they are old enough to handle it with maturity. I would definitely recommend that every mature adult read this book. Mr. Wiesel’s book is in novel form, so it won’t be hard to be interested in what he has to say. This book is more than worth your time.

To buy Night by Elie Wiesel:
Books-A-Million:
Amazon.com:

No comments: