Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

Hello Bookworms!,

       :D I want to tell you about a book that I read as a kid that I LOVED!!! IT has stayed at on my list of best books I have ever read! It’s called A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle!

Summary
            Meg and Charles’s father mysteriously disappeared while he was working on time-travel. They never knew what happened to him. When a stranger is brought to their door after being “blown off-course” he tells them that there really is such a thing as a “tesseract” or a wrinkle in time. Meg, Charles, and friend Calvin decide to search for the children’s father, but will they be able to find him? Can they fight and resist the forces of evil all along the way that work so hard to pull them off course? Find out in A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle!

Review
         This book was truly a wonderful book! I was young and very into checking out books to read from my school’s library when I read A Wrinkle in Time and it has stayed in my mind ever since! It is a great book for children! When my friends read it in school they all loved it as well. Parents will truly enjoy reading this book to their kids or feel very safe allowing their child to read it on their own. I give A Wrinkle in Time 5 bookmarks and strongly recommend it! In fact, I recently saw that you can pick up a copy at your local Target. I saw it on shelves! And if you don’t have a Target near you, and aren’t sure where else to look, here are some places online that you can buy A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle!:
Amazon.com:
Books-A-Million:






No comments: