Monday, July 2, 2012

Just a Little Something Fun

Hello Bookworms!,
    I know I've been M.I.A. the last couple of weeks, but I promise I haven't forgotten about you! I also haven't stopped reading! I recently finished Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen and I can't wait to share it with you all! But since I can't do that today I thought I'd share this instead! :

     Back in January, I had the rare pleasure of getting to meet an author! I was spending some time on the Georgia coast with my family looking in the shops and attending some art shows, when I happened upon a book signing at my favorite locally owned bookshop Hattie's Books! The author was none other than 3 time Author of the Year, Pamela Bauer Mueller! I stopped and had a copy of one of her books, Splendid Isolation, signed and managed to snag this pic with her! She really is a wonderful, sweet lady! If you ever get the chance to meet her or read one of her books don't hesitate! You'll be glad you did!

(l-r) Yours truly and Mrs. Pamela Bauer Mueller

I'll be back writing reviews soon starting with Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen! I'll also be reviewing some more children's books in honor of summer break for the kids and kids at heart and some crime novels for the detective in all of you!

                 Until Next Time,
                         Lizzie <3 

No comments: