Monday, July 18, 2011

Blasts From The Past!! Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar!!

Hey readers!!
     This is the very first "Blast from the Past" Book! The Book I will be reviewing is Tessa Afshar's "Pearl in the Sand":

The Summary:
Pearl in the Sand is a christian fiction book based on the life of Rahab.  Rahab is a harlot in the great walled city of Jericho from the age of 15 and has given up all her dreams.  When Jericho is threatened by the Hebrews, who have conquered every city they have battled against all odds, Rahab hides 2 Hebrew spies in her home at the risk of her life. She does not understand them, or their God, but what happens next is more than Rahab could have ever imagined...

The Review:
      I fell in LOVE with this book! It was heartwarming, fast-paced, and full of interesting little twists and turns. I must admit, I could not contain my emotions as I read one page after another (and I am not one to allow myself to get very emotional while reading). I couldn't put the book down! My only regret is that I finished it so soon!! I give it 5 Bookmarks and I absolutely recommend it!

No comments: