Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome!

Hey Readers!
     I am soooooo excited about getting to share my reading with you guys! I hope that the comments and reviews I give of the books I read will help you in selecting books that you will love reading and avoiding books that will bore you! I intend to let you know each time I finish one book, what I think of the book, and what book I will read next! The books I select will be chosen from many different genres including fiction (most often) and non-fiction in my selection! My first "Blasts From the Past" review will be on Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar, a christian fiction about Rahab! I am currently Reading "Lighthouse by Eugenia Price and will Review it as soon as I finish it!:)
                                                        Until next time,
                                                                   Lizzie Gaskins <3

No comments: